Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I want to talk to you

about why u never let yourself be what u want to, when i was around
about why u never told me anything that was going on in your mind
about why u never told the truth to her
about why u never spoke to me when i badly wanted to speak to you
about why u always walked out when i asked you not to leave me
about why u made false promises
about why u never told me what made u start all this with me
about why u never think of staying in touch with me
about why u ditched me by not being a good friend
about why u never give me a goodnight kiss
about what u search in me when u look at me
about why u couldn't own me
about why u still treat me like a stranger
about why we cannot have a conversation as good friends

I wish i could really ask u all these questions, unfortunately i know your answer - long killing silence. I might as well stare in to the empty sky and be happy to have it above me than dwell in to the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment