Monday, September 20, 2010

I'll catch you soon

Last evening was at the hospital with my little cousin. Walking out of the lift felt a lady gazing at me. When i could finally get all the hospital trauma off my head, realized it was an old lost friend.

A friend, who would have been a special one, if the complications one create during teenage wouldn't have affected us. A friend, who i would have cherished being with if we didn't loose out ourselves for the egos we had.

After a warm hug and peppy talk about what's happening with each other in the cold hospital lobby. We had to let ourselves go, as usual we had our lives ahead of the little circle of love, warmth and longing we created the moment we met.

As a goodbye promise she told me i'll catch you soon on Facebook, i'm sure u r there?.
What a shame, a virtual life we create has become more prominent in our lives than our physical self.
I walked back in to the lift regretting every good thing being taken away by the virtual reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment